Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is Christ the Lord you are serving. Colossians 3:23~24
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Back on the weight loss path
I know I haven't updated this blog with any weight loss updates lately. I think I thought if I didn't blog it then it didn't really happen. Okay so hear it is.....I've gained 3.8 lbs. OUCH!!! STAB IN THE GUT!!!! (& while your there can you cut a little off please! :)As of last Monday the 21st I weigh 183.4 BOO HOOO HOO HOO! Honestly I know what I have & haven't done to get to this place. When we went on the cruise I gained 2 lbs. & I have worked out almost everyday since we got back. I think I've gained the other 1.8 lbs. because I have been eating just"okay." The problem is I haven't been writing down my points just kind of guessing what I am eating so I am making a vow as of today to write every bite or drink that goes into my mouth down. I will weigh in on Thursday (tomorrow). Hopefully I can post "good news". For now my weight loss amount is 17.8 lbs. I was at a 21.6 lb. loss before the cruise. Today is a new day & I WILL lose the weight & I CAN get to my goal weight of 160lbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment