Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is Christ the Lord you are serving. Colossians 3:23~24
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
The 2nd day
This was after breakfast, we went to front of the ship & this was our view it was so beautiful. As the day went on it got warmer so we were able to lay out. I of course will spare you by not posting those pics.
:)
This was the view from the back or Aft of the ship.
This was us at dinner that night it was the 1st formal night. We had a wonderful time & really met some nice people that were our age. There names were Shawn & Jazmine, Shawn is a surgeon & Jazmine is a speech therapist.
After dinner we went to a show, this was us at the show. I wish I had a picture of us about 20 minutes later as I couldn't keep my eyes open. The scary thing was that it was only 9pm. I kept feeling my head snap up as I would wake up from nodding out, we left & went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! You deserve a break :)
You both look happy, relaxed, and refreshed.
P.S. Your photos are really great! I look forward to your report on the other days.
BTW, I need to get together with you guys and explain all the website stuff. I can do most of it over the phone if that is easier.
Post a Comment