But I had to use the restroom so off Allen I went climbing. We were both in flip flops & I thought I was going to fall about 4 different times. When we finally get to the top we find a little hut looking thing & the men's side & women's side were conveniently back to back so that literally you could see the man standing the whole time it was really gross! If I thought the way up was bad I was wrong, the way down was 10 times as hard!
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is Christ the Lord you are serving. Colossians 3:23~24
Sunday, May 13, 2007
The 5th day Puerto Villarta (Part 4)
But I had to use the restroom so off Allen I went climbing. We were both in flip flops & I thought I was going to fall about 4 different times. When we finally get to the top we find a little hut looking thing & the men's side & women's side were conveniently back to back so that literally you could see the man standing the whole time it was really gross! If I thought the way up was bad I was wrong, the way down was 10 times as hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment