My sis-in-law & more importantly my friend Denise tagged me to do this. I won't tag anyone else but if you have a blog & want to do this then please do! I don't particularly think I am interesting but here goes any way!
10 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT JULIA LOHR....
1) I love days that are about 75 degrees with a great breeze & I can stay home in my P.J.'s open up the house & just relax! I love feeling of the cool breeze coming through the house as I do the dishes, fold laundry, and the other mundane tasks of a mom.
2) I am addicted to American Idol, CSI (the original), The Bachelor, Biggest Loser, 24, Sopranos, Deadwood, Dancing With The Stars (Apollo & Julian better win!), Jericho, Apprentice, Rescue Me, Notes from the Underbelly and General Hospital. (I know, I know where do I find the time?)
3) To the answer the above question, I watch most of these shows with Allen after the kids go to bed at 8pm ( I love Tivo!), some shows just aren't the same unless he's right next to me. I also watch the ones he won't watch (I'll let you guess which ones those are) while riding my stationary bike.
4) I have lost 21 lbs. since November by exercising & eating within my points range (Weight Watchers) I swear watching the Bachelor, Apprentice & General Hospital while exercising have helped me. (Oh leave me alone)
5) I love eating out at Sushi, Harry's & Italian restaurants the most.
6) My kids drive me NUTS! But I wouldn't have it any other way.
7) I wanted to be a professional singer when I was growing up, that was until I saw American Idol! Now I know I would hear some horrific comment come out of Simon Cowell's (very accurate 99.5% of the time) mouth. So I just sing worship to the Lord because He loves me no matter how I sound.
8) I once waited in line to pee at a gas station behind Gary Sanise-something (I don't know how to spell his name but yes the one who played Lieutenant Dan in The Bubba Gump movie with Tom Hanks) & I let his kids go ahead of me to use the restroom.
9) On my wedding day my husband Allen accidentally got locked in the bathroom by the photographer. When I was about to walk down the aisle some one thankfully heard him & his groomsmen yelling. My dad later told me he went to look in the parking lot for his car to make sure he hadn't ditched me. No such luck, he's been stuck with me ever since! Later that evening after standing up to hug his mom, I went to sit back down & my dress had pushed the chair back so I fell to the ground on my bum, Allen likes to literally play this part over & over again in slow motion when we watch our wedding video & we both laugh to tears EVERY TIME!
10) My husband Allen is my best friend whom I am madly in love with & I love him more now than I did on our wedding day.
1 comment:
awww! I love these. I always learn something new about someone. BTW... I think your voice is beautiful! :)
Post a Comment