Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is Christ the Lord you are serving. Colossians 3:23~24
Sunday, May 13, 2007
The 5th Day Puerto Villarta (Part 3)
I took this as we were approaching Yelapa Bay. I loved this part it was my favorite place of the whole trip you'll see why from all the pictures I took.
We were about to dock in this picture.
Taken from the dock right when got of the boat.
We walked up through this little town called Yelapa on a tour. The first stop was at a wood working shop. The craftsmanship of the dishes, cups & many other things were beautiful! We ended up buying a Pestle so I can grind my own herbs for cooking, but mostly we bought it to put in our kitchen on display as a memento of our trip because it was so beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment