Sunday, May 13, 2007

The 5th day Puerto Villarta (part 2)

This is where we ended up after about an hour of sailing along the coast. It was a beautiful little spot & thankfully I watched as the guides went through the water carefully & looked for anything that wasn't safe for us (there were a lot of Jelly Fish). This made me feel a lot more comfortable going in the water.
This is Allen swimming with the fish in the cloudy water. Or so he says but as soon as he went down flailing his arms around they all took off! I wont tell him if you wont.
I know it's scary but I had to put a picture of Allen & I snorkeling. It was so much fun!
There were so many of these fish everywhere they were beautiful. They were almost a purple color with orange & white fins.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: