On the 6th day there was another formal night, we were invited by our head waiter on the 4th night to dine with the staff captain (on the 6th night). We had a blast, we asked so many questions (let me rephrase that I asked soooo many questions) I think I saw the captain trying to inch his way away from me! One of my questions which I just know all you cruisers have always been curious about was if he had ever seen anybody go overboard. I know, I know, I'm morbid! His answer was YES! A man actually jumped off the ship on a dare & another to commit suicide. There are even wackier people then ME out there if you can believe it!
We met in the Champagne terrace (as the invite already states) & had champagne with the captain (we had just a sip because it was DISCUSTING!) I am NOT a champagne fan unless it is Wilson Creek's Almond Champagne. (tangent sorry) We were then escorted to the dining room where we made our formal entrance, were announced & stopped to pose for a picture which they gave us & we didn't have to pay for. All in all it was an awesome night.Then as we got up to leave the captain invited us to do something the next day... Read the next post to see what that was.

No comments:
Post a Comment