Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Peeps!

On the way to Belize Cathy & I looked over & saw all 4 men in a deep sleep.

I was jungle woman the entire trip, I couldn't wear any makeup because it literally just melted off my face with the sweat. After the 1st day I quickly realized I couldn't wear & didn't need any moisturizer either as I broke out in a horrible rash all over my face.
One evening we went into town to get smoothies at a local shop. It was so amazing to see the relationships that John & Lisa have built with all of these amazing people. They truly have a love for them that only God can give.
Me next to the JUNGLE! :)
Danny, Steve, Jeremiah & Dan
Miss Shirley & her sister who cooked all of our meals, she is an amazing cook.
Some of the people at Machaca: interns, staff & our team
Cathy & I all shiny from bug spray & sun screen.
On the way home, we found Dan in the same position as on the way there. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: