Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is Christ the Lord you are serving. Colossians 3:23~24
Friday, July 09, 2010
BUMMER!
To view the rest of my Belize trip & my July posts click on the "Subscribe to Posts [Atom]" link at the bottom right under the powered by blogger button. It would only let me post some of my July photos as I had too many. :(
Hi Julia! What an awesome blog you have put together. Thanks so much for sharing. I was thinking that you looked familiar all this time and I figured it was from something at church but I discovered that you are related to the McNeil Family! Small world. I have seen your picture on Denise's blog many times, just didn't realize that was where I had seen you. Funny. Anyway, thank for sharing your great adventure in Belize. You were so very brave! Blessings, Robin jazzminsfamily.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Hi Julia! What an awesome blog you have put together. Thanks so much for sharing. I was thinking that you looked familiar all this time and I figured it was from something at church but I discovered that you are related to the McNeil Family! Small world. I have seen your picture on Denise's blog many times, just didn't realize that was where I had seen you. Funny. Anyway, thank for sharing your great adventure in Belize. You were so very brave!
Blessings,
Robin
jazzminsfamily.blogspot.com
Now you see why I was so frustrated!!!!!
Post a Comment