Tuesday, February 09, 2010

On stage at Disneyland!

This was such a fun day! At 2:15pm we met up with all the Dunamix dancers. Ashley got a complimentary ticket for performing. Here are some shots of her after I did her hair & make up in the bathroom.



Dunamix Dance Project!
She was such a big girl. Only a few mom's were allowed back stage & I was not one of them. It was hard to let my baby go but I trusted in the Lord to keep her safe. My girlfriend Kim & I prayed so I felt much better. I also knew a few of the mom's who were going back stage. They were led around the back lot of Disneyland and would later pop up at the carnation stage next to the castle!After we dropped off our little ballerina we rode some rides & then got our seats at the carnation stage!

Ashley looked so CUTE! I could just eat her up! (She's the last one in blue)

I love how all the older girls are in 5th position & my daughter is just standing there! :)






It was too precious, this was such a great experience & we are thankful that Ashley got to be a part of it. We are truly blessed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: