On February 10, 2010 we celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary! I am so thankful for the man God has given to me to share my life with. I cannot imagine life without him he is truly my best friend & other half. I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together watching our children grow & growing old together holding each other's hands through it all.
When I woke up in the morning & came downstairs I found this sweet note that Allen had left for me. It says "Happy Anniversary loving you for 9 years!" The other side says "you & me SUSHI!" Which by the way we are now officially burnt out on. We will be trying some other places for our next date nights :).
We exchanged gifts before going to dinner.
My handsome hubby & I
Look at all the sushi rolls, I'm full just looking at it! We ended the night sipping port wine by the fire & watching the Time Traveler's Wife. It was the perfect evening just the way we like it. Thank you Hollee for watching the kiddos~

3 comments:
Congrats, you two!!! Love you both!
Hi Julia! Kimberlee speaks volumes of you and I am so glad that God has ordained your sweet friendship with her!
Congratulations! You guys have come a long way! God is so good!
Post a Comment