Saturday, February 27, 2010

Christian's 1st Winter Camp

Christian was so excited to go on his very 1st retreat. It was the 3rd-6th grade camp to Idyllwild, Ca. When I 1st heard this announced in church I couldn't believe he was old enough to go. Every year I had heard them announce it & never really paid attention because he wasn't old enough to go. I can't believe how big my little guy is now!

He was ready to go!!!
His friend Kyle whom he met through playing baseball went too.
My big boy on his way to give all his stuff to the teachers to load up.

Christian's best friend Coby also went which was awesome because I knew he was with 2 great friends & that they could all stick together.

They were so excited!
Pastor Tony giving the kids their instructions.
Allen giving the boys "his" instructions. :)

Ashley was excited for them! I told her we would do something special since Christian was getting to go do something so cool!

It was so funny, it was like I had a magnet drawing me to him that wouldn't let me leave. I must of hugged & kissed him 10 times. This is the last picture I took before I pried myself away from his side. They're all smiling but they're really thinking "okay you can leave now!" ;)

I gave Christian one of my old camera's to take up the mountain. He didn't take many pictures, but I thought I'd share the ones he did.


This is one he took when they got back to the church.

I hope to get pictures off of the church website when they are available & I will post them then.Posted by Picasa

No comments: