Sunday, January 03, 2010

Kuke of the world!

EEWWW!

GROSS!

On Christmas evening I was cleaning up the kitchen while Allen went up to take his shower, etc. A little while later I turned around to see this! Allen had shaved his face & put on this kuke gear! At 1st I was scared because it didn't even look like him! Then I was sick to my stomach because of how gross he looked! The scary part is that 9 years ago this is the kind of look I was attracted too! BLAH!!!!
He has since gone back to looking like my handsome hubby! THANK GOD!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marney said...

OK, I have no idea what a "kuke" is, but it does look pretty scary! ;)

mama juls said...

A kuke (which rhymes with puke) is a person who looks & acts the way Allen looks in this picture no doubt you have seen them driving around Temecula! :)