Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009


I took a picture of the stockings before we went to bed

We are so blessed & we thank God everyday for all of the blessings He's given to us. We enjoyed the early morning with just the four of us.

My handsome boy who's getting so tall!

Ashley had wanted Reindeer ears at the beginning of December & I kept telling her maybe you'll get them in your stocking. I found them 2/$1.00 at Dollar Tree! UM can you say bargain, YES! So they did make their appearance in Ashley & Christian's stockings! Ashley wore hers ALL day! :)


"Is this really what it says on the box it is?"

"Who is it from?" From Daddy & I! "Oh my gosh! I never thought we'd get one, ever!"
Insert screaming & diving to the ground holding the Wii box! It was really neat, he had NO idea!
My sexy man! He's got on the boots I gave him! The beanie from Christian & the necklace Ashley made for him, all while sporting his PJ's! HOT! Allen got me some black UGG boots which I have wanted for over 5 years! Thank you Babe!
My most precious & priceless gifts are right here!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: