Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

We spent New Years Day at Allen's Mom & Step Dad Richard's house.


Our hosts
Ashley with Allison


Christian played with his 2nd cousin James who I need to get a picture of & will post later.



Allen's brother Eric brought his new Wii Rock band game to play, they did pretty good!


Also there to celebrate was (from left:) Allen's Aunt Karen, family friend Mae, Allen's cousin Michelle, our sister-in-law Laura & Grandma D. Horrible picture of everyone but I will hopefully get better ones later & maybe you will actually be able to see their faces! :)

We had a great time reconnecting with family we hadn't seen in 7 years. We stayed until about 5:30pm & then took the kids to our/their friend's house & they spent the night while Allen & I went to Starbucks & rented a movie & had a nice quiet evening to ourselves & it was LOVELY!

May it be a HAPPY 2010!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: