Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Dog House


We have been talking for a while about getting Ruby a dog house, & it needed to be done soon (especially with getting so cold lately.) So after church on Sunday Allen went out to the garage & rummaged through his junk (I mean important "man things") & he found enough wood to build a dog house himself. Ashley & Christian were so excited as daddy explained that they would be helping!

Here is Ashley directing the boys as to what they should be doing. (I have NO IDEA who she gets that from.) :)


Daddy put duct sealer on the roof to weatherproof the house? (Basically he AL-LOHRED it) :) & it worked! "Great job honey, I never doubted you for a moment HE-HEM! ;)"



The kids got really messy but it was totally worth it for all of the fun they had!& Ruby definitely approves! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marney said...

OK - THAT is CUTE!!!