Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dinner with the Powells

On Friday May 7th we had our dear friends the Powells over for dinner. It had been far too long since we had them over last.
I made Cornish Game Hens, Brown butter portabello mushroom raviolis & Stuffed artichokes

Marney brought dessert & as usual it was AMAZING! It was a chocolate cream pie with a meringue topping! YUMMO!
My handsome Hubby & I
Will & Marney
The girls had a great time coloring& playing with dolls. The boys played upstairs & outside most of the time so I didn't get a picture of them. You would think with a total of 4 boys running around it would have been loud & crazy but the Powell boys are so well mannered & we enjoy having them over.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marney said...

What an awesome evening!!! Your dinner was amazing, and we just love you guys so much. Thank you for having us... and thank little Ashley for entertaining Sullivan for HOURS!