Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rock climbing...Sort Of!

Allen's Mom & Step Dad's 5th wheel that we stayed in.




Behind where we camped there was a huge rock wall. It was really nice because our spot was more secluded than others. The kids had a blast playing on the rocks & whenever we were at camp Ashley was up there in her little spot. She found her pet rock (or egg as she calls it) up there & she just had to bring it with us everywhere we went, including home. We would go fishing & she would gather branches & leaves to make a nest for her "egg" & in the car she would sit on it to keep it warm, she even slept with it!

Ashley suckering Grandpa Richard into gathering twigs & pine needles for her rock's I mean egg's nest! :)
My little climbers
This was no small feat for me to scale this wall! I slipped quite a few times, so enjoy this picture people! I am NOT coordinated enough to be a rock climber so I won't quit my day job of scaling mountains of laundry! :)

The view from the bottom of the rock wall & Ashley jumping off into Allen's arms.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: