We fished every day & some of us 2 times a day. I even caught a few but since I am not really a fishing kind of girl, I reeled my fish in & then ran away while someone else grabbed a hold of the fish & took the hook out! I have to draw the line somewhere & smelly, slimy fish aren't my thing!
Allen's Mom got every one's poles ready to go, she is pro at this.
Everyone on the bank!
Time to clean the fish!
We had 3 keepers that day! The largest one was Allen's & boy did we hear about that the whole time!
The kids had a great time cleaning the fish & then we ate them for dinner (the fish not the kids)!

1 comment:
Ashley reminds me of me when I was little; how I loved to fish with my Dad! Great memories... and great pictures!
Post a Comment