Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ashley's 1st day of Kindergarten

My baby girl is officially a Kindergartner! Allen had no work that day so it was blessing to have him go with us for Ashley's 1st day! She even wanted him sit with her in the back seat!
My big girl!
We put her in a charter school, so I home school her 2 days a week & she goes to school for 6 hours a day, 3 days a week!

She is holding her Kelly doll, she was so funny, the night before she gave her doll a bath while I gave her hers & then she picked out Kelly's clothes for the next day, while I was picking hers out. Then in the morning she got her doll dressed & brushed her teeth & hair so of course she just had to bring her to school.

Ashley with her teacher Miss Christine

Just one more kiss & hug Daddy!

Can you say...wrapped around her little finger! :)

When we picked her up that day she was so happy! She had a great day & made lots of new friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: