For dinner Kim made a delicious asparagus, prosciutto & sun dried tomato lasagna. Marney made one of the most delicious salads that I have ever tasted! Dessert was one of my favorites that Marney makes, Homemade Smores! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this dessert, when I found out that that is what she made I was SO HAPPY!
Marney got me a beautiful & very thoughtful Mom's prayer travel mug & Kim got me the Life House c.d. that I love.
Thank you both so much for making me feel so special & for the thoughtful gifts. Most of all for being such precious friends, I treasure both of you.
3 comments:
It was so much fun and something I look forward to! I am going to hate to have to wait until December now! Love you. Kimberlee
I hope you don't have to wait until December...pretend it is my birthday! On second thought...I am not sure I own anything that cute to wear!!! You know you really don't have to get that dressed up to go to walmart ladies!
So fun, as always! I hope this tradition is still going when we're little old ladies.... Love you both, girls!
Post a Comment