Friday, June 12, 2009

My 31st Birthday!

This year my birthday just happened to fall on Thursday which is our bible study night. So I thought it would be fun to go out to dinner with all of my precious friends from our study.

Denise & I posing for a quick pic. on the way to EL TORITO!

My handsome hubby & I

Caroline, Me & Rachel who's having a baby on Sunday, YAY!

One end of the table: Mike, Christine, Hollee & Eric

In the middle: Cathy & Richard
Everyone!
The other end: Heidi, Chris, Caroline, Rachel & Chad
They came out, put this hat on me & sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY! PONCHITA!
The 3 amigos! Denise's B~day is on Sunday the 14th & Caroline's was on the 10th!

Crazy gals, on the car ride home!

I had such a wonderful time! Thank you to everyone for coming & for all of the thoughtful gifts! I love you all!


Two are better than one ~ if one falls down his friend can help him up.
Ecclesiastes 4:9~10
Posted by Picasa

No comments: