You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you, Lord. Isaiah 26:3
The top of the Cajon pass
On Friday morning at 4:30 am my sister Hollee & I drove out to Las Vegas to see my Grandpa Ray who was admitted to ICU from complications from his 1st surgery. We wanted to go out & surprise him & of course support him for his 2nd surgery to drain the fluid that had collected in his chest cavity. I love the above verse & the beautiful scenery that our Master artist created! I truly had peace on the drive out.
Sunrise in Barstow

The hospital was St. Rose Dominican Hospitals-San
Martín Campus, it was absolutely beautiful! We felt like we were in a sanctuary rather than a hospital.

My sister
Hollee & my Mom Sue Ann spoiling Grandpa with a foot rub
Me & my handsomely precious Grandpa Ray! This is before he went into surgery.
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Genesis 2:24
I pray that Allen & I will still be as close as these two are when we are their age & they are so in love! They are truly one person!

Waiting room

Me & my sweet Grandma Ellie. I just love her, in midst of all that was going on she thought of me & picked out this beautiful Angel for me for my birthday. I love it & will cherish it always.

It's an angel watching over Ashley & Christian
Me, my Mom & my Aunt Linda who is also such a sweet & loving person! Thank you Aunt Linda for everything!
My cousin Kelsey & I (she is so cute!)
The cousins: Lindsey, Hollee, Me & Kelsey
Hollee & I before we left to come home. We were so happy that Grandpa was okay & came through the surgery & wasn't in anymore pain.
On the drive home we were very happy!
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 15:5~6
I love you Grandpa Ray you are such a blessing to be around & I will continue to pray for healing, comfort & full recovery! :)

1 comment:
God IS awesome!!! I love these verses, Julia. Thank you for sharing your experience with your grandfather. We are so thankful he is alright.
Post a Comment