Monday, June 15, 2009

La Jolla Shores last day

And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so. God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:9~10
Beautiful
Great Friends


Allen's DONE with pictures! ;)

As you can see by his face in this one!
Caroline & I goofing around on a much safer rock than the men encountered the day before!

OK this is too funny! Before even this picture was taken I wanted to climb back in this little cave & take a picture from inside looking out. Caroline had done it & it looked easy enough. Well I slipped & fell on my butt, broke my glasses & got nasty moss under my finger nails. When I fell I screamed ALLEN!
So I said to myself I want to get a picture of that crab inside the crevice in the cave so I climbed in again this time being careful to place my feet in just the right way as to not fall again.
Well I didn't fall but as soon as I knelt down my foot slipped & I screamed for Allen AGAIN!
My night in shining armor came to save me, but I couldn't move because I was laughing so hard! It was too funny! Caroline & I had tears streaming down our faces. My poor husband! :)
Allen & Ted looking through the tide pools
They found a crab!

There are so many neat rocks, caves & crevices in La Jolla, I had no idea! We definitely will be coming back with the kids for the day.
Right before we left we saw some seals hanging out on the beach & the rocks.
Thank you babe for a wonderful weekend & thank you Ted & Caroline for sharing it with us!
We never forget the experience in our 5 star resort! ;) LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments: