Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hello, yes I'm still alive!

Hi all! I have been horrible at posting my blog's. I had my little sister here visiting she's 10. We had a great time, we went to Mulligen's, Seaworld, Swimming, Shopping, Pedicures & out to eat a lot! The best thing was that she asked me so many question's about God & why He does what He does & a million other questions. I was very surprised by this because my dad whom she lives with doesn't believe in God. She was very curious & she ended up giving her life to God! It was so exciting! She was worried about what my dad would say & think but I assured her that he would respect her beliefs & that he makes his own choices & she is entitled to hers. (Or at least as far as religion goes)

So now my life is back to the normal chaotic life of cleaning & child rearing. It was fun, but now life must resume & Christian starts school in 12 days! Well one of these days I will clean my office & find the cord to transfer the pictures from my camera to the computer. Till then....

No comments: