Saturday, August 19, 2006

Fundraiser "Date Night"

These are our friend's Kimberlee & Steve Whiddon, they have been gracious enough to offer the use of their back yard to hold a fundraiser "Date Night." The funds will go towards Allen's trip to Haiti. Any excess funds will go to our missionary friends Warren & Celia Anderson to send them to Germany.

It will be on Saturday the 26th, at 6:30pm. The cost is $25.00 per person & will include an authentic Italian dinner ( I say Authentic because I'm Italian & I'll be cooking it! :)

There will also be a dance floor will a "real" sound system. I am so excited about this, please praying that God will bless this event & whether or not you would like attend.

We are such a blessed country & I think a lot of the times we take it for granted, (I know I do).
Allen is so excited to be going & serving the Haitian people. Please be praying for safety as he travels, as there have been numerous kidnappings of missionaries by gangs in Port A Prince.

We know that God is in control and Allen's safety is in His hands. That gives us a tremendous peace of mind. Prayer coverage is always needed though for all things in life. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

McNeill Family said...

You guys will have a blast. Wish we could go :( We will pray for you!