Saturday, August 12, 2006

Christian's Meet your teacher day!

Yesterday was meet your teacher day at Calvary Chapel Christian School. Christian's teachers are Miss Mary & Miss Beverly. It was very nice to go meet them & see his classrooom. I think the 1st day will go much smoother now that he knows his teacher's & where he will sit, he was so excited to sit at his desk.











This is Christian's very best friend Coby Cernetic. I was very excited to learn that they will be in the same class. My close girlfiriend Jessica (Coby's mom) and I will be carpooling. It makes it so much easier since we have to walk the kids to there class & pick them up everyday. We will be alternating weeks, I am so excited! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

McNeill Family said...

Yay!!!! These are the same kindergarten teachers that both Caleb and Jordan had!!!!