This is Christian & Ashley on Easter Sunday. They had such a great time, Ashley's at such a fun but exhausting age. It's easier than the newborn/infant stage but has it's challenges. She doesn't quite understand what I am telling her most of the time, or at least she pretends not to.
Sometimes I ask why did God give me these children. He entrusted them into such incapable hands. Since He is the creator of the universe I'm sure He didn't make a mistake, I feel so incompetent though. I see other mom's & they have it so together & they are so calm. I feel overwhelmed sometimes & I yell A LOT!
I am so afraid I will mess these kids up for life. Like right now Ashley my 2 1/2 year old (going on 25) is jumping up & down next to me throwing a tantrum because I won't give her marshmallows at 9am. I trust that God will give me the strength & the willpower to get through anything if I put my trust in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment