Monday, July 24, 2006

It's gonna be a girl!

I am sooooo excited my sister found out today that she is having a girl! They are going to name her Samantha Ashley. I have been so busy since Christian's party I have neglected my blogging. I will be posting pictures of the party as soon as I find the cable that I need to upload the pictures from my camera to the computer. I always misplace things, it could be because I end up throwing everything that is out of place into my office. I can barely move in here, I just pull up some debree to sit on while I blog :-) ! Oh what a task that lay ahead.

We went to Seaworld today (again I need the cable). It was for Christian's 5th Birthday since today is the actual date. It was a lot of fun, we went with my friend Amber & her 2 kids Caleb & Isaac. When we first got there it started to rain, then it got really humid & then really hot. Although nothing could be as hot as the day of Christian's birthday party, I heard it was 115! I had to pick the record breaking high of a day to have the party. I guess the Lord really wanted everyone to be close (in more ways than one). Towards the end of the day Allen's mom fell down the last 4 steps, while carrying Ashley. She's pretty banged up & sore everywhere, I felt terrible. It seems like every year I've had a birthday party, something goes wrong. One year it was a whole tray of lasagna, I was moving it & Allen's grandmother was standing near me. I went to save it because I felt it slipping & I didn't want it to burn his grandma, so I grabbed the hot cookie sheet with my bare hand, needless to say I was badly burned & the lasagna fell to the floor & splattered everywhere. Another year I went to grab my olive oil & it slipped out of my hand & shattered everywhere, cut my leg & made a horrible mess. Then this year 1st Allen brought in some coke from the garage one fell out of the 6 pack & literally exploded in my laundry room. I could not believe what a mess that was, it was on the ceiling, the walls, the floors I mean EVERYWHERE! Then of course the worst of all was Allen's mom falling down our stairs! We'll see what Ashley's 3rd will bring...

1 comment:

McNeill Family said...

Tell Hollee congratulations!!!!!