Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sleepless nights!

Last night was probably the least amount of sleep I have had in 6 months. Christian has an ear infection from swimming. He was up all night & of course I was too. I thought that sleepless nights were done by now, he'll be 5 on the 24th. It just goes to show you that your job as a mother never ends. Sometimes I feel that God wakes me up to speak to me, last night I kept hearing get up & spend time with me. Of course I opted to take a shower & blog, not the right choice but I would probably fall asleep if I tried to read anything right now. (I know, I know horrible excuse).

The last time I was up all night is when Ashley had a horrible stomach virus, it lasted almost 2 weeks then she developed bronchitis. Talk about wanting to blow your head off, part of me (or should I say most of me) was screaming GO TO SLEEP CHILD! The other part was hurting for my baby because she was in pain. I know this season in my life shall also pass, at least now the sleepless nights are few & far between. Of course that is until I get to watch my new niece or nephew whenever he/she is born. My sister Hollee is pregnant, I cannot tell you how excited I am. I'm going to be an Auntie! Not the kind Auntie that visits their niece or nephew once a month, oh no I will be in that baby's life almost everyday. Thank you Lord for Hollee being pregnant, I don't have to think about having another one. I get to get my baby fix & the best part is when I'm done I just simply hand the baby back to my sister. I can't wait!

No comments: