Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is Christ the Lord you are serving. Colossians 3:23~24
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Overwhelmed
I feel a little overwhelmed right now. I have to get my house completely clean (& I don't mean just throw everything in closets & no one will know clean). I am having a Birthday party for Christian on Saturday the 22nd. I said this year let's keep it small, we'll only invite Christian's Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents & Great Grandparents. So how big could it be, well there are 25 adults & 11 kids coming. You see both mine & my husband's parents are divorced & remarried, so with that we have 8 Grandparents, 10 Great Grandparents (cause some of them are remarried) , 6 Aunts & Uncles, 1.5 cousins & a couple of my friend's kids are being dropped off for the party. So wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your house looked beautiful:-)
Thanks Laura that's only because you didn't open the door to my office ;)
Post a Comment