Sunday, August 21, 2011

June Lake here we come!!!!

Our little DIVA Ashley, she was so excited to get to June Lake. I am so thankful that we have excellent travelers. In the 6 hour drive they never complain & we only stop 2 times to stretch, use the restroom & eat a snack.

We got to June Lake on Thursday night, & the kids were so excited to go fishing, but Allen & I were exhausted from driving & just wanted to relax, have dinner & watch a movie. So Allen promised Christian they would get up early to go fishing in the morning. Well sometime in the early morning or night Christian woke up, put all his clothes on & fell back to sleep. When Allen went to wake him up, this is what he found. :)
After Allen & Christian got back from fishing we had lunch, & then decided to take a hike.


It is so beautiful!

 
We conquered the steep hill, our reward.....
THE VIEW!

My kids have no fear, they definitely get that from Allen.


 
Like I said NO fear, notice how far back I am...;)

Ashley resting under a tree, where there is a sheer drop off on the other side!

My little mountian man!
We had our snack, rested & then hiked back down the hill.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: