On May 31, 2011 my Nanny went home to be with the Lord. She died of complications from heart disease, it was very sudden & nobody saw it coming, especially me. I was blessed (even though I didn't know it at the time) to spend the last 4 days of her life with her. I miss her so much & I've really had a hard time with her passing. She was so special to me & I will treasure the memories that I have of her forever.
So beautiful :)
I love this picture of her
She loved the beach
She always had a smile on her face.
I love you Nanny New!



2 comments:
Julia, I know how special your Nanny was to you... and it's obvious how special you were to her also. Praise God for the wonderful times you got to spend together and the impact you had on her life. Love you!
Super sweet photos. She was blessed to have you as a granddaughter.
Post a Comment