Kim made a delicious & beautiful tomato, goat cheese & herb oil appetizer. SO YUMMY!!!
I am by no means short but it sure seems that way when I stand next to these long legged beauties. :)
Always such an elegant presentation, Marney you are so beautiful inside & out.
Marney made Ina's Scallops Gratan, WOW WOW WOW so good! Kim made a delicious herb & citrus salad. All of it was so good!
Okay this cake is MY FAVORITE!!! It is a salted caramel cake, it took Marney 9 hours to make! Thank you so much my sweet friend!
Thank you both for being such amazing friends & for the delicious dinner, dessert & thoughtful gifts.
I love you both so much & I am so thankful for our friendship.

2 comments:
A tradition that will, Lord willing, NEVER end! I love you both!!!
Love you both so much. You ladies are beautiful inside and out!
Post a Comment