My beautiful friend Kim invited myself & 4 other ladies over for a wonderful dinner & dessert to celebrate our friendship & our marriages. We all had to wear an old bridesmaid dress, since I donated mine to a charity, I decided to wear the dress I wore to Allen's Mom & Step Dad's wedding. I also wore it to Kim & Steve's 10th wedding anniversary.
Kim made the most delicious tapenade appetizers
For dinner we ate plum & apricot stuffed pork tenderloin with new potatoes & a delicious salad.Kim & I
The 3 Musketeers
She had the most beautiful & thoughtful table setting. There was a picture of each of our families to mark where we were to sit.
Marney & I
All of us ladies! Amy, Marney, Kim, Me, Carrie & Heather
We ended the night with delicious molten chocolate cakes & cream.
Thank you so much for this wonderful evening Kim & thank you most of all for your friendship!

No comments:
Post a Comment