At the end of July we took a trip to Campland with the Whiddons & we crammed a lot of fun into 2 days.

I love this picture!
I love this picture!
Christian reading his new Diary of A Wimpy Kid book that he got for his birthday.
I took Ashley, Slade, Christian & Hailee on a bike ride to the park while the other adults took a nap.
We went swimming
We watched Sea World's fireworks, I love that you can see Allen, Christian & Ashley in this picture.
There was this really cool dog that actually skateboarded! He would drop in at the skate park & grab the board with his mouth & jump on. It was really neat to see.
Allen took the kids to feed the ducks in the morning
We hung out at the beach where as usual Ashley got COVERED in sand.
We also had many laughs (no commenting allowed Steve), a campfire both nights where we roasted smores, played cards & overall had an awesome time with the Whiddons.
We also had many laughs (no commenting allowed Steve), a campfire both nights where we roasted smores, played cards & overall had an awesome time with the Whiddons.

No comments:
Post a Comment