Thursday, August 19, 2010

Birthday with Mimi & Papa

The day after Christian's birthday Allen's Dad Grant & Step Mom Brenda came up to celebrate with us. He got to choose the restaurant & he chose our usual Teppan/Sushi place. Before we left for the restaurant he got to open all his gifts. After losing his DS in New York, he was blessed to get the new DSI from them.
Does he look excited or what!



Christian's favorite part!
My handsome 9 year old!
When they brought out his cheesecake dessert they also brought out this nifty hat/wig for him to put on.
So of course EVERYONE had to try it on! Allen (scary)
Papa
Ashley
Stevie Wonder, I mean Mimi ;)
I said EVERYONE! Yes even Grandma put it on! I also put it on, but the picture didn't turn out (oh darn) ;)

We had such a great time! Thank you again Mimi & Papa for you generosity & thoughtfulness we love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: