Monday, October 12, 2009

Aunt Lora's Wedding

On Saturday my sister Hollee & I drove out to Vegas for my Aunt Lora's wedding.
We had lunch at the hotel, got ready for the wedding & then went over to my grandparent's house for pictures before the wedding.
The Bride & Groom, Lora & Don

My Aunt Sherri, Uncle Rick, Aunt Lora, Mom, Grandma, Aunt Lynda & Grandpa Ray, we were just missing my Uncle Ron who unfortunately missed his flight :(


My Grandpa Ray & Grandma Ellie, I just love them!
The cousins Hollee & I, Katie, Lindsey, Ellen, Kelsey & Hilary
The 65 year old original chapel
The happy couple!

Hollee & I on our way to The Tillerman for the reception dinner. The food was amazing!

My cousins Katie, Ellen, Lindsey, Hollee & I, as well as cousins Kelsey & Hilary
We sat with Lindsey & her boyfriend Tommy
I am so happy for you Aunt Lora! I love you & thank you for having me be a part of your special day! Welcome to the family Don! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Dulaney Family said...

I think my mom got married in that Chapel in 2006!! hehe

My cousin also got married there too!!

yea... we love Vegas weddings :)

The Dulaney Family said...

yeah.... little chapel of the west. How funny :)