Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bon Appétit!

A couple of Wednesdays ago 2 of my closest girlfriends & I went to dinner & a movie! We ate dinner at Ruby Tuesday which was delicious & we saw Julie & Julia. We are so inspired to cook something french at our next get together & we LOVED the movie. We were even blessed with the movie for free because my friend works at the theater, thank you Nicole! :)
Me, Kim & Marney waiting for our din din!

I love this one of all 3 of us even though it was taken with my disposable camera. In all these pix we were trying to capture the Julie & Julia sign behind us

In the theater we just had to get a shot of all 3 of us! :)

After the movie Kim had to get home but Marney & I decided to go for dessert & coffee at the Yard House we were not that impressed but had a great time talking! Thank you Marney for treating!
I love you girls & I am so thankful to have both of you in my life!

Bon appétit!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marney said...

Thank YOU for dinner, my friend! Love you mucho!