Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day 2009

When I woke up on Mother's day the kids could hardly wait for me to come downstairs! They had helped Daddy set up this fine breakfast!

My 2 little blessings!

Ashley made me this beautiful gift box! With some help from her Daddy of course ;). Inside was a new microwavable heating pad for my neck, I needed a new one & I love it! I'm practical, what can I say! LOL

Christian made this for me at school. I thought it was so cute, I love his footprint! My favorite part is the second page below.
After breakfast Allen & Christian went to church & I stayed home with Ashley because she had had a fever on Friday. It was nice to listen to service on the radio & just relax at home with her. When they got home we all went out to eat my favorite food SUSHI!
My B & Me!

Christian took a picture of Allen & I

My 2 handsome guys!

Later that evening we watched movies & had a big slumber party in our room.

I feel privileged to be a Mommy, I believe it's one of the highest callings there are, we are responsible for molding & shaping our children & to train them up in the way they should go. Even though it doesn't always feel rewarding especially when they disobey, get sick, or you fill in the blank, but I love being a Mommy & wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: