Today I had a diaper shower for Rachel. We had a great time & she got a lot of diapers which is what she had requested. She & her husband Chad are dear friends of ours so I was more than happy to host her shower.
We had delicious food, thank you to everyone who brought something.
Rachel with her mother~in~law Lisa
Rachel getting one of the games ready: Name that Poopy Diaper! It's a lot of fun you melt different kinds of candy bars in diapers, # them & the guests have to guess what candy bar it is!
This makes for really great pix! LOL


Rachel opening gifts
Everyone playing the game, trying to figure out what candy bars they are!
Rachel & her daughter Brittany
In keeping with the theme I made cupcakes with white choc. safety pin candies
Rachel opening gifts

1 comment:
The pic of Jessica with the diaper is priceless. I LOVE IT!!! I laughed so much when I saw it. Thank you for the lovely shower Julia and to everyone else who shared this day with me. It was perfect!
Post a Comment