Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weekend getaway to S.D. last day

Allen enjoying his coffee, morning devotion & the view, it doesn't get much better than this!
On Sunday we woke up took our time getting ready, had a delicious breakfast & took lots of pictures, Caroline & I went back to look in the shops in Seaport Village. The men opted to hang out by the pool. Later that afternoon we stopped at the S.D Natural History Museum in Balboa Park to see the Body Worlds exhibit. Really weird/cool/interesting.
I took this in Seaport Village

We're lovin' it!

Photo shoot by the waterfalls




Our last pictures from our room of the view

I love this one!

I know, I'm weird

But hey look who I married, we're a perfect match! LOL :)

We had such a great time, we can't wait to get away again! Unfortunately we'll have to wait a while.
We are going to the Married Couple retreat in September in Palm Springs! YAY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: