Last night we celebrated our dear friend Marney's Birthday here at my house. We've started a tradition that we will get together for each other's birthdays & the guest of honor has dinner cooked by her friends. We had such a wonderful time. I made Mahi, Mahi sauteed in a citrus wine reduction sauce, Stuffed Mushrooms & a spinach salad. Kim brought delicious cauliflower puree with parmesan & fresh herbs, and she was in charge of dessert, she made profiteroles with a home made custard & choc. sauce.
Marney & Kimberlee
Marney is as beautiful inside as she is outside.
Kim & I
I just love these girls! They are such a blessing to me
So much fun!
Kim & I
So much fun!

1 comment:
You're such a wonderful hostess, Julia... thank you for such an amazing evening of fun, friendship and fabulous food. A very happy birthday it is!! :)
Post a Comment