I look forward to the Women's Retreat every year! It's a time to go away & spend time with girlfriends laughing & crying, but most of all spend precious time with the Lord.
The theme this year was "The Doctor's In."
"Those who are well do not need a physician, but those who are sick..." Luke 5:31-32

Jessica & I

Caroline & I

The juice was
SOOOO GOOD!
LOL :)

Rachel & I
Hollee, Joanna & I

Rachel,
Hollee, Joanna, Me & Jessica all shared a room, & MANY laughs! Here we are at breakfast, the food was AMAZING!

Some of our other friends that went were Beth who is so sweet, Christine who is such a great friend, Tasha who's very fun,
Hollee (again) & Heidi who was so kind all weekend to save us spots & make sure we had a place to sit. Thank you Heidi!

Caroline & I again
Me & my Roll Dog Joanna, we see each other a few times a year but we look forward to hanging out at the retreat together the most!
We're so excited!
I was so excited for my sister
Hollee to come with us this year! I am so proud of her & the choices she is making for her life. She LOVED going! I told her once you come to the retreat you will want to come every year! I was right, she can't wait till next year! Honestly either can I!
No comments:
Post a Comment