Saturday, January 24, 2009

She's still my baby!

14 months old

now 5 years old

Ashley's 5 but she's still my baby! She cracks me up every day! I thought I would journal some of the things she says now & then that are so cute!

Shredder cheese = Shredded cheese

You're exturbing me = You're disturbing me

If you exist = if you insist

Happy the beach = The beach

Mac'n'doodles = Top Ramen noodles

Skring cheese = string cheese

Chrishhin = Christian

justappeared = disappeared


I just love them all & there are more, but these are few of my favorites. I refuse to correct her just yet as I don't want these cute little sayings to stop. It's what keeps me looking at her as my baby! I do not look forward to the day when all words are pronounced as they should be :(


Posted by Picasa

No comments: