This is so cool, when I uploaded my mom's memory card to my computer I saw this picture.
I don't now who the 1st 4 people are but my Nona is in the middle with the white hat, (she passed when we I was really little but I do remember sitting on her lap in her wheel chair & giving her my doll to keep her company. My Uncle Bob who now lives on my Aunt's property up in De Luz, My Aunt Julia who I am named after (she died right before I was born which is why they named me Julia in her memory) & then my Grandpa John, (my dad's Dad), he died when my dad was young.
I just love the clothing in this era.
We are going up to my Aunt's house today at 3pm. So I can visit with my Aunts, uncle, cousins & of course my Uncle Bob!

No comments:
Post a Comment