On Saturday we went up to my Auntie's house to celebrate my Aunt Patty's Birthday!
Here is a picture of me & my Auntie!
Patty being surprised with a cake
Me & my little Charger Fan! Go Chargers! They won!
We had such a nice time. Allen was at a Supercross race with his friend who bought him a ticket for Christmas. So it was just me & the kidlets! I got to see a lot of family that I haven't seen in quite a while, & this time I actually was able to hang out & enjoy their company. My uncle Jamie lives up North & My cousin Grace lives near L.A. So it was nice treat to have everyone together, we were only missing my cousin Joy :(
From Top Left: Renee (my cousin's Boyfriend), my cousin Grace (Patty's Daughter), my Uncle Jamie, Cousin Tyler (Jamie's son), ME!, my sis Hollee, Tereasa (Jamie's wife), Melissa & Paige (Jamie's daughters), Ashley, Christian, Aunt Patty, & of course my niece Rachael.

No comments:
Post a Comment