Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:4-5

We have so many things to be Thankful for: God, family & friends, food, clothing, & a roof over our heads. I know that sometimes I can forget to be thankful for these things.
For Thanksgiving this year we went to Allen's Mom's house. We had a great time eating, talking, & playing cards. This is Allen's beautiful Mom, Cathy.
Part of the reason we wanted to spend Thanksgiving with Allen's side was to see his Grandma Jeanette (Cathy's Mom).

Here's our big man!

Family Photo time!

Little girls have a way of reducing even the manliest of men to mush! Here is my adorable Niece Allison with Uncle Gary who as you can see is happily coloring in a My Little Pony coloring book. (At her request of course) :)


We are thankful for this food! Time to eat! Fun time with cousins.


Two of things I am most thankful for.


Another thing I am thankful for is a wonderful marriage to my best friend.
Most of all I am thankful to God for giving me the life that I have. For helping me see the beauty in even the smallest things, to the biggest such as sacrificing himself for all of us.
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.
Psalm 28:7

Posted by Picasa

No comments: