Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tuesday: "Girl Time"

Whenever I go out with just Ashley we call it "girl time." On Tuesday my sister took Christian down to O.C. to meet up with Allen & my parents for an Angel game. While they were gone Ashley & I had a blast together getting her ready for school.

We stopped at Toys 'R' us first to get a new back pack as well as pick out a birthday gift for Ashley's friend. We posed for a quick pic before going in the store.


Ashley picked out a Hello Kitty back pack & lunch pail, she was so excited!

Then we went to get our mani's & pedi's, of course she just got them painted but she doesn't know any different. I wish it only cost me $6.00 for both.

My sweet girl! Getting so big too fast!

She loves getting her nails painted.

Next we went to Great Clips to get Ashley's hair cut for school, she wanted a really short cut but I just can't bring myself to cut that much of her beautiful hair off, so we cut 5 inches off.

Last picture with really long hair!

I don't know about this mommy!

Never mind, cut it off!

Where did her hair go? It's so healthy & easy to style, it's going to make getting ready for school in the morning a lot faster & easier.

After her hair cut we went over to Mervyn's to get some new school clothes.

Presenting the new B, all ready for school! This is one of the outfits she chose at Mervyn's.

We went to dinner & then The Golden Spoon after that & then we went home & she crashed out.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: