Monday, August 04, 2008

B got Stung by a Bee! :(

So on Saturday night we were eating dinner around 9pm & I heard Ashley screaming for me. She had gotten stung by a bee on her chest right below her neck. It was very scary because my Mom is deathly allergic to bees. Ashley hadn't been stung before so I didn't know how her body would react. Thank the Lord literally, she was okay.

Christian was also concerned, he sat by her side for a whole hour making sure she was okay & trying to keep her mind off of it. You can see a little redness on her chest & her shirt was wet from the ice we kept putting on it.

I woke up about 4 times to check on her throughout the night. When I woke up in the morning I took this picture of her peacefully sleeping & all was well.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: